The Board of Directors has made the decision to have two teams at the follow levels: Squirts, Peewees and U13 Girls. The association has found three independent hockey coaches to help with this process. Players will be evaluated on Skating, Stick-Skills (stick-handling and shooting), Game Play and Skating Speed.
Below is the schedule of assessments and team selections:
10/1 Skating/Skills 4:00-5:00 Squirts, 5:15-6:15 Pee Wees. 6:30-7:30 Girls
10/2 Game Play 4:00-5:00 Squirts, 5:15-6:15 Pee Wees. 6:30-7:30 Girls
10/8 Timed Assessment 4:00-5:00 Squirts, 5:15-6:15 Pee Wees. 6:30-7:30 Girls
The final team rosters will be approved by the board of directors and posted to this website as soon after the final night of team selections as possible.
No upcoming events found.
Practice Schedules for all teams and programs are listed below. The first practice of each week, for this upcoming season, will be an ADM style skill based practice, with multiple teams and coaching staffs sharing the ice. The second practice of the week will be a team practice, each team (squirts and above) will have their own ice to work on team based drills and age appropriate skills.
Initiation: Wednesday 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Sunday 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Mites: Monday 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Squirts: Tuesday 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Thursday 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Peewees: Monday 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM
Thursday 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Bantams: Monday 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM
Wednesday 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM
Girls: Tuesday 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Thursday 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM
Dev. Hockey: Monday 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Power Skating: Friday 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM (until the start of Friday Program)
Another exciting season of hockey is set to begin. By signing up before September 8th, you get two assists.
1) ASSIST your SYH committee as they begin to form teams, create schedules and ensure overall great fun
2) ASSIST yourself with the best rate – note; after September 8th registration fees increase
1) Create your own account, link to “create account” upper left of our new website.
2) Register with USA Hockey and SYH, link to the registration page, the link is located on the homepage just below current weather. Or simply click the Register Now image.
3) Mail your registration paperwork to Stowe Youth Hockey, PO Box 504, Stowe VT. 05672
Remember players must be fully registered prior to stepping on the ice for tryouts or practice. Besides a new website we have also created a new online registration process which will allow members to pay with a payment plan. A deposit will be collected at the time of registration and then you can choose to pay in full or with 3 predetermined equal payments.